SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
How is your English Writing Skill? This is a very important course for non-native English speaker to get to learn more about English writing. In this online course, you will get to improve your writing skills for sure.
Where: Online platform
Organizer: Arizona State University
What you’ll learn
- Rhetorical Knowledge: how to craft your writing to meet the needs of specific audiences for specific purposes.
- Critical Thinking: how to make decisions about what to include and not include in your writing.
- Writing Processes: how to use invention, research, drafting, revising, and editing in your writing.
- Knowledge of Conventions: how to use various formats and stylistic choices, including genre conventions.
- Digital Technology: how to use diverse technologies to write more effectively and efficiently.
- Habits of Mind: how to benefit from curiosity, openness, engagement, creativity, persistence, responsibility, flexibility, and reflection.
Please watch the presentation video for more info
Type of course: Free online course, but if you want to get a Verified Certificate, you have to pay for 49$
Duration: 8 weeks, 18 hours per week
The course will start on the 8th of January 2018