TheFranNet is giving away $30,000 commemorating its 30-year anniversary. The competition is open to legal residents of the U.S or Canada who are or will be full-time students in the fall semester of 2017 at an accredited college or university in the U.S or Canada. Simply snap a selfie for them and post it on your Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or Facebook using the hashtag #MyFutureSelfie to be automatically entered for your chance to a win a $10,000 scholarship! Total $30,000 scholarship award will be awarded. Each winning candidate will receive a one-time $10,000 scholarship to be paid to the attending school to cover tuition and/or housing.
Howard Bassuk founded the Franchise Network (FranNet) Group in 1987 – providing consulting to entrepreneurs interested in franchising opportunities and building the organization to include more than 55 offices across North America.FranNet provides education and support to individuals who are interested in exploring self-employment as a career option through franchised business ownership.
- The applicant must be legal residents of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- The applicants who are or will be full-time students in the fall semester of 2017 at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada (including Quebec) are eligible
- The applicants, who are studying any major recognized by the school as of the start of the competition Period, are eligible.
- The competition is void in the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions, and wherever else restricted or prohibited by law.
How to Apply:
To enter, the applicant firstly takes a photo of yourself, positioning yourself in the selfie photo to accentuate how you see yourself as future, successful business owner. Once you’ve created your Submission, submit your entry, using the hashtag #MyFutureSelfieCompetition, in one of the following four ways to enter:
- Twitter: You may create a Twitter account by accessing Twitter at twitter.com. Once you have a Twitter account, to enter this Competition submit your photo using the hashtag #MyFutureSelfieCompetition.
- Instagram: You may create an Instagram account by accessing Instagram at http://instagram.com/grouper. Once you have an Instagram account, to enter this Competition submit your photo using the hashtag #MyFutureSelfieCompetition.
- LinkedIn: You may create a LinkedIn account by accessing LinkedIn at linkedin.com. Once you have a LinkedIn account, to enter this Competition submit your photo using the hashtag #MyFutureSelfieCompetition.
- Facebook: You may create a Facebook account by accessing Facebook at facebook.com. Once you have a Facebook account, account, you may upload your entry photo to FranNet’s corporate Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/FranNetTeam/
No other methods of entry will be accepted.
Submission Requirements: You must submit:
- Your photograph Submission
- Your Submission must be uploaded via the online method of entry
- Photos must be in JPEG format only and no bigger than 2MB
- Photos must be clear and of sufficient quality to see the subject and judge the entry
- Your Submission must be entirely your own work. Proof of submitting any Submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such Submission
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Three $10,000 scholarships will be given away over three years to three different individuals.
- Each winning entry will receive a one-time $10,000 scholarship. Money is paid directly to the winning entry’s school.
- The 30th Anniversary Scholarship Competition ends on September 4, 2017, at 11:59 ET.
- A winners list will be posted on Sponsor’s website at frannet.com/selfiecontest-winners.
Link for More Information: