Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships for African and Asian Women Scholars.
HEC Paris is inviting applications for Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarship for September and January intake. Scholarship is available for women from Asian or African countries affected by natural disasters, drought or famine.The Fondation aim is to enable young women recipients to enrich their academic background by obtaining an HEC MBA. Fondation Rainbow Bridge scholarship is available for women from Asian or African countries affected by natural disasters, drought or famine. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): HEC Paris | France
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Funded by: Fondation Rainbow Bridge
Deadline: January 2017 Full-time intake: August 2017
|Beneficiaries(Target Group): This scholarship is available for women from Asian or African countries affected by natural disasters, drought or famine.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Two scholarships per year are offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: € 20,000 each
‣ The Fondation Rainbow Bridge Scholarship was established in memory of Muriel Dargent (1967 – 2004), Matthieu Dargent (1997 – 2004), Iris Dargent (2001 – 2004), and Muriel’s parents, all of whom disappeared in the December 2004 Tsunami.
‣ A graduate of HEC in 1988, Muriel Dargent presented a strong role model for young women, juggling her responsibilities as wife, mother, and leader. As the Financial Director of Nihon L’Oreal in Japan, Muriel was fluent in English, Spanish and Japanese.
‣ The Fondation Rainbow will enable young women recipients to enrich their academic background by obtaining an HEC MBA.
To avail Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Recipients of this scholarship are top-caliber female candidates who have been admitted to the HEC MBA program and who can demonstrate exemplary leadership skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Community work;
- Charity engagement;
- Sustainable development practices;
Eligibility Criteria for Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships
‣ Only admitted candidates can apply for this scholarship.
‣ Women applying must come from an Asian or African country affected by a natural disaster, drought or famine.
‣ In addition, they must demonstrate a commitment to solving some of the social and economic issues affecting their countries while working for the long-term security of the people living there.
‣ Essay Question: Please explain in 1,500 words why you should be named the Fondation Rainbow B Scholar at the HEC MBA Program, while identifying your post-MBA goals.
‣ Personal Financial Statement: Applicants must submit a detailed description of their financial circumstances as well as a cash-flow forecast for the 16-month duration at HEC.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To submit application, applicant must apply using our online application system; applicant’s information will be saved regularly so that they can manage and edit application in their own time. Before applying, applicant must decide which deadline they wish to apply for, and ensure their application is submitted before that date in order to be considered
‣ Scholarship Applicatios Due Date:
January 2017 Full-time intake: August 2017
September 2017 Full-time intake: August 2017
January 2018 Full-time intake: August 2018
Applicant must complete and submit online application form, which includes the following:
- Photo-2 Recommendations
- Professional resume in English
- Completed essay questions
- Applicant must also include a copy of their passport or birth certificate.
- Applicant must have 3 years minimum professional working experience.
- Applicant must pay a non-refundable application fee – this cannot be waived:-Class of 2018 – €180
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Please note that unfortunately you cannot apply for this scholarship if admitted after June 15th for the September intake and after November 26th for the January intake.
For more Information Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships