Online Applications are invited at the Foundation for Outdoor Advertising Research and Education (FOARE) for the FOARE Scholarship Program to aid students who are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate college and university programs.High school seniors, who are accepted to an undergraduate program at an accredited institution, are eligible to apply. The program supports the education and career goals of those who are part of the outdoor advertising industry family along with other students pursuing a course of study related to the industry. The FOARE Foundation will award a total $38,500 award amount in their five (5) scholarships.
The Foundation for Outdoor Advertising Research and Education (FOARE) was established in 1930, is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation fostering research and education on issues of critical importance to the future of the OOH advertising industry and all its stakeholders. The mission of the FOARE is- support the growth and development of the industry charitable foundation focused on research and education.
- Undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled at an accredited institution
- High school seniors accepted to an undergraduate program at an accredited institution
- Students who have completed an undergraduate program and have been accepted into a Master’s or Doctoral program.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the candidate can download application through the given link: http://oaaa.org/Portals/0/Public%20PDFs/foare%20scholar%20application%202017%20-%202018.pdf
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The FOARE will provide total $38,500 awards as the following scholarships:
- Six general student scholarships consisting of $3,000 each ($18,000)
- A Creative Arts/Design Scholarship consisting of $3,000
- The Vern and Elaine Clark Outdoor Advertising Industry “Champion” Scholarship Endowment consisting of $4,000
- The Ruth Segal Scholarship consisting of $4,500
- The Allman Family Business Development, Marketing and Sales Scholarship Endowment in the amount of $5,000
The application deadline is June 12, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions about theFOARE Scholarship Program should be directed to Thomas M. Smith by e-mail: tmfsmith-at-rcn.com or by calling (202) 364-7130.