The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is a full-time, residential doctoral programme offering studies in different fields of management and functional areas.
The programme aims to train prospective scholars to become highly skilled and innovative researchers and teachers in various aspects of management. It primarily aims at preparing students for careers as faculty members at premier academic institutions and for position outside academics requiring advanced research and analytical capabilities.
XLRI – Xavier School of Management is a management school founded in 1949 by the Society of Jesus and based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
Level: Fellowship is available for pursuing full-time, residential doctoral programme.
Field/Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of management and functional areas.
Place Of Study: India
Nationality: Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A Master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) with the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) obtained after a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent or
- Five years/four years Integrated Master’s Degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates), obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent or
- BE/B.Tech degree or its equivalent with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) with 2 years of relevant work experience or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA or CS with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates)
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or possess an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- Non-fulfillment of these conditions will automatically result in cancellation of the admission.
- The calendar for the admission of the FPM candidates is same as that for the students of the PGP.
College Admission Requirements
Entrance Requirement: The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
Test Requirement: Applicants must submit UGC JRF/NET; GMAT/GRE/GATE results/scores during the last two years.
How to Apply: The admission process requires a candidate to opt for ONE of the following options:
Option 1 – (XAT): Candidates with any of the above qualifications may choose to appear in the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT – 2018) to be conducted on Sunday January 7, 2018.
Option 2 – (UGC JRF/NET; GMAT/GRE/GATE): Candidates with any of the above qualifications may submit UGC JRF/NET; GMAT/GRE/GATE results/scores taken during the last two years. Such candidates will be exempted from appearing in XAT.
Option 3 – (MBA/PGDM candidates): Candidates who have done their PGP from XLRI, any of the IIMs, FMS Delhi, MDI Gurgaon, XIM Bhubaneswar, IRMA, SP Jain, School of Management of IITs, NITs, TIFR, TISS, ISI and other comparable institutes, with a CQPI of at least 6.00/8.00 or equivalent will also be exempted from appearing in the XAT.
Application Deadline: Contact Employer