Applications are invited for the FEDRA Traineeship in Brussels, Belgium. FEDRA is currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic trainee to join and support our team in Brussels for a traineeship (3 to 6 months).
FEDRA is a European non-profit Federation supporting private, public and academic organisations that are interested in their regions growing quicker through the development of bottom-up projects. To bridge the gap with Europe, FEDRA focuses its activities on 2 strong pillars: a Brussels-based regional affairs expertise hub and a strong and growing community of 20,000 key regional players.
- be in charge of the “Buy From European Regions Charter” initiative,
- research, monitor and analyse current regional European growth initiatives;
- develop & manage the Buy From European Region community;
- develop communication materials for different communication campaigns;
- update the Buy From European Regions website;
- write articles for FEDRA’s News Room;
- contribute to FEDRA’s social media and online strategy.
- assist FEDRA’s team in several current projects such as Young Regional Ambassadors Initiative, FEDRA’s digital platform, and so on.
- This internship is open to graduates with a bachelor or master’s degree, young professionals;
- Candidates must demonstrate an interested for interregional cooperation and regional development;
- The internship is a non-paid partnership. However, depending on the situation of the intern, a financial compensation for public transport costs and other expenses is foreseen.
- In order to have a trilateral partnership agreement, a link with an academic institution or another public/private institution (Chamber of Commerce …) is mandatory.
Eligible Regions: Not specified.
Please send a letter of motivation (in English) and a CV to Ms. Marion BOUVET at email@example.com
Selected candidates will be contacted in the upcoming days for an interview in Brussels. Selected candidates living outside of Brussels will be interviewed by Skype or FaceTime.
Application Deadline: July 13, 2017.