Young professionals are been invited to apply for the European University Institute Policy Leaders Fellowships 2018, all applications are to be submitted before the deadline.
About the Award:
The fellowships are fully-funded with a grant of € 2,500 per month. Fellows must live in the area of Florence for the duration of their fellowship. A family allowance is available where appropriate.
To Be Taken At (Country):
Applicants should be:
- Early- or mid-career professionals (e.g. in politics, civil service, media and non-governmental organisations), able to demonstrate both professional experience and potential for future excellence in the policy sphere.
- Genuinely engaged individuals involved in policy issues, especially those related to transnational governance.
- Self-motivated, able to present a clear work plan for the fellowship to show what the applicant will achieve and how this work will have a ‘multiplier’ impact after the fellowship.
- Curious and engaged contributors. Fellows are expected to be part of the EUI community on a daily basis and to participate in peer discussions on topics which may be beyond their expertise.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
22nd February 2018
Award Providers: European University Institute (EUI