Applications are currently accepted at the Ewha Womans University Medical Center (EUMC’s) for an International Fellowship Program. This fellowship is available for training programme from 1 month to 1 year period.
The aim of this fellowship is to provide training for doctors from all over the world and various departments welcome trainees from abroad, share their expertise and offer medical training through our international fellowship program.
The Ewha Womans University is a private women’s university in Seoul, South Korea. It is the world’s largest female educational institute and has been one of the most prestigious universities in the country.
Course Level: This fellowship is available for training programme.
Study Subject: This fellowship is awarded in the field of medicine.
Scholarship Award: This fellowship will cover the following:
- Issuance of a gown and hospital ID.
- Visa assistance
- Assistance with Accommodation(when making reservations. The lodging fees will be paid by the trainee.)
- Official certificate of completion(upon completing the training program).
Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
Scholarship can be taken in South Korea
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Medical Doctor currently in practice fluent in either Korean or English.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Medical Doctors are eligible to apply for this fellowship
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email- int-at-eumc.ac.kr.
Applicants will need to provide the following:
- Application form for medical training at EUMC.
- Official certificate of employment from the hospital of current employment.
- A short introduction on the hospital of current employment.
- Reference letter.
- A copy of passport.
- A copy of doctor’s license.
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted all year round.