SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Application is currently ongoing for ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowships. It provides support for prospective fellowship for postdoctoral researchers to study in Switzerland. International postdoctoral students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
About ETH Zurich
ETH Zurich is a science, technology, engineering and mathematics university in the city of Zürich, Switzerland. The program aims at fostering high-potential, young researchers who demonstrates excellence in competitive achievements at the early stages of their professional careers.
Fellowships are available for Postdoctoral programme only.
Field of study
Award is for international prospective students of any subjects in the university.
|Year||Gross salary||Total rates|
|First-year||kCHF 86.80||kCHF 100.3|
|Second-year||kCHF 91.15||kCHF 105.3|
|Total||kCHF 177.95||kCHF 205.6|
The employer (ETH Zurich) will pay the total rates above which is the 15.5 % social security overhead for budgeting. Successful ETH Fellows will receive kCHF 12 annually for research expenses including travel/mobility allowances and research costs contributions.
The ETH Fellows are to start their fellowship, at the latest six months after submission of the application, if the application is successful.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Offers has a limited number of Fellowships available in a given year.
International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate requires the following:
- A doctoral degree from any other institution except ETH Zurich and University of Zurich within two years of the submission deadline.
- At the time of the relevant submission deadline, researchers must also not have carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) at either of the two institutions for more than six months prior to the reference date.
- The applicant should have at least one scientific publication in a peer-reviewed journal or receive a prize for their doctoral thesis. Not complying with the eligibility criteria can lead to the rejection of the application on formal grounds.
- The ETH Fellows are to start their fellowship at latest six months after the submission of the application. If they cannot adhere to this set date, they must obtain an approval for a later start at the Office of Research.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
March 1 and September 1, 2018
Applicants are to submit all requirements electronically using the online system.
For more Information, check the details of submission instructions (PDF, 363 KB)on the ETH Fellows Help Page.