Last updated on February 28th, 2017 at 06:44 am
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is inviting application for scholarship opportunities from citizens of EEA students. These scholarships are awarded to pursuing bachelor programme in International Business Administration (IBA).
The mission of the RSM is to be a leading international business school that creates disseminates and applies managerial knowledge in a sustainable and respectful way.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is the international business school of the Erasmus University Rotterdam located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor (BSc) programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for International Business Administration (IBA).
Scholarship Award: €2,006 covering the statutory tuition fee in 2017-2018 as well as yearly book fees to a maximum of €600 per year for the duration of studies (3 years in total, conditional upon annual re-evaluation). Mentorship by alumni for the duration of their studies at RSM.
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
- Application for the scholarship is open for prospective students (thus, this scholarship is not meant for currently enrolled RSM and EUR students) of the IBA programme starting their studies in the academic year 2017-2018. The candidate must be a citizen of a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA), entitled to pay the statutory tuition fee.
- In order to be considered for the Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship, applicants need to meet all BSc admissions requirements and be in possession of an unconditional offer letter.
Nationality: EEA students (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus,Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal,Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK) can apply for these scholarships
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Important characteristics of the IBA programme are its international dimension and high performing students. Admission to the IBA programme is therefore based on:
- Academic performance as indicated by grade point average – 50%
- Motivation to study IBA at RSM – 25%
- Extracurricular activities, illustrated by curriculum vitae – 25%
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: The application should be emailed to Nicole Eshuis, Secretary RSM Annual Fund, Rotterdam School of Management, rsmfund-at-rsm.nl. Applicants need to submit the following
(a) CV or link to Linkedin page
(b) A separate and concise motivation essay of maximum 900 words that answers the following questions:
- How do you display an entrepreneurial spirit?
- What or who inspired you to take action?
- How do your past and current activities demonstrate your entrepreneurial spirit?
- What are your plans for the future and why?
- Why do you think entrepreneurship is important to both the individual and society?
(c) An application letter with relevant information on the financial situation of the applicant supported by documents serving as evidence, such as income statement and salary strips of parents or other financial supporters.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 15, 2017.