SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
ENS International Selection Masters Scholarships 2017
Every year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) arranges a worldwide determination permitting the most encouraging global understudies, either in Science or in Arts and Humanities, to take after a three-year Masters Degree at the University.
Qualified Countries: International
To be taken at (nation): École Normale Supérieure (ENS), France
Qualified Field of Study: Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ accomplice establishments), and in addition ENS Diploma (positioned as an ace) in Science or Arts and Humanities
Eligibility: Candidates must:
- be more youthful than 25 when you apply (not have achieved your 26th birthday) on December first,
- apply for the global determination surprisingly,
- Not having lived in France for over 10 months amid the time of the application nor the prior year.
- legitimize you have approved no less than one year of undergrad studies in the year prior to the application
- legitimize no less than two years of undergrad studies in a remote college, on the first of September taking after admission.As a special case, the Director of ENS could approve the utilization of a competitor whose scholarly foundation outside France is not standard.
Number of Awardees: 10 for understudies in Sciences and 10 for understudies in Arts and Humanities
Esteem and Duration of Scholarship: Monthly allow of 1,000 Euros for a long time.
Step by step instructions to Apply:
deadline:The application shape and records must be submitted before 3rd February 2017.
It is vital to peruse the International Selection FAQ and visit the official Scholarship Webpage to get to the application frame and for definite data on the best way to apply for this grant.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for subtle elements
Grant Provider: École Normale Supérieure (ENS), France