SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are invited at Said Business School for EMBA Director’s Scholarships. Up to five scholarships are available across the two intakes of the EMBA programme.
Said Business School (SBS) is the business school of the University of Oxford. SBS is the University of Oxford’s centre of learning for undergraduate and graduate students in business, management and finance, serving students together with their membership in the traditional colleges of Oxford.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing EMBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business.
Scholarship Award: All are partial awards, covering a portion of programme fees. The size of the award will vary according to each scholar’s circumstances.
Number of Scholarships: Up to five scholarships are available across the two intakes of the EMBA programme.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Scholarship selection will be based on academic excellence (candidates must be educated to degree level), financial need, how your background will enhance the diversity of the cohort, and how the programme will benefit your sector/region in the long-term.
- Preference will be given to candidates that can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date. This could include experience in working across multiple sectors and regions especially emerging markets.
- Preference will also be given to candidates from emerging markets or non-traditional backgrounds, such as (but not exclusively) voluntary charitable organisations, international organisations and military backgrounds.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a good undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualification.
Test Requirement: Candidates are required to take the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions test). Candidates with at least 10 years of management experience who also currently have a role which requires a high level of quantitative and/or analytical skills, may be granted exemption from the GMAT requirement. This will be at the discretion of our Admissions Committee, upon the submission of a written request together with a full application for a place on the programme.
English Language Requirement: The institution code for ordering your official TOEFL score sheet from ETS is 0807. There is no department code, this can be left blank.
How to Apply: This scholarship requires a separate application, full details of which can be found on our EMBA Director’s Scholarships information sheet. As part of the application, you will need to tick the relevant box in the Funding section of the EMBA application form, upload a Financial Need Assessment Form to your EMBA application and upload a scholarship supporting essay to your EMBA application. If you wish to be considered for the scholarship, you must do the following:
- Select ‘Director’s Scholarship’ in the Funding section of the application form;
- Upload your scholarship essay in the Funding section of the application form. The essay question is: In no more than 300 words, demonstrate how your background will enhance the diversity of the EMBA cohort and how the programme will benefit your sector/region in the long-term;
- Complete the financial need assessment form and upload this to the Funding section of your application form;
- Submit a complete programme application.
Application Deadline: For the September 2017 EMBA cohort, all of the above must be completed by the deadline of May 22, 2017. For the January 2017 cohort, the deadline is September 11, 2017.