Elaine Chapin Fund Annual Scholarship
Each year, the Elaine Chapin Fund accepts applications for the annual scholarship. Eligible candidates should the U.S citizens who are pursuing education at post-secondary level. The winning students will be granted $1,000. To apply, entries must be received by April 30th each year.
The Elaine Chapin Fund is accepting applications for the 2017 Elaine Chapin Scholarship Fund program. The scholarship is open for the citizens of U.S. The program supports the postsecondary education of students affected by multiple sclerosis, either directly or as a family member of someone with MS.
The scholarship fund is awarding $1,000 scholarships each school year to the deserving students.
Level and Area of Studies
Post-secondary level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Plan to enroll or are enrolled in an undergraduate course of study at an accredited two or four Year College, university, vocational or technical school located in the United States.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester in course work leading to a degree, license or certificate.
Applicants must be citizens of the United States.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- An official transcript of their most recent academic grades.
- A personal essay detailing how ms has affected your life (500 word maximum).
- Two (2) letters of reference by April 30 to the address listed at the top of the scholarship application for consideration.
30 April on annual basis.