SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Scholarship opportunities by EDHEC Business School is ongoing for international students to study in EDHEC Business School, France for masters program in 2018. Thus, these scholarships are available for students who desire to pursue master program in management (MiM).
About EDHEC Business School
Founded in 1906, EDHEC Business school is one of the leading French Grandes Écoles specialising in business and management. It is one of the most prestigious and most selective Grandes Écoles in France. EDHEC is one of the world’s top 20 business schools, thus, it is fully international and directly connected to the business world. Furthermore, it is a school for business, rather than a business school, where excellence in teaching stimulate entrepreneurship and creativity. Most noteworthy, EDHEC offers various scholarships to support candidates according to their profile, merits and financial situation.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of management.
- Excellence Scholarship: reduction of 40%, for outstanding profile candidates who apply before the deadline.
- Distinction Scholarship: reduction of 30% for high-profile candidates that apply before second deadline.
- Foundation Scholarship: reduction of 20% for high-profile candidates that apply before second deadline.
Scholarship can be taken in:
Scholarships are only available for applicants with excellent profiles with:
- An outstanding GMAT score
- An excellent GPA
- Impressive extracurricular activities/memberships
Scholarship is opened to students of all nationalities.
College Admission Requirement:
- Bachelor degree (3 or 4 year or equivalent).
French Bachelor degree holders click here.
- GMAT (? 550), GRE, Tage Mage
or CAT (for Indian students only).
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)
Applicants must have an outstanding GMAT or GRE score.
English Language Requirement:
- TOEFL Internet based:95
- TOEIC: 815
- IELTS : 6.5
- Cambridge Test of English > CPE
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
The applications deadline is March 31. this application currently unavailable for 2018-2019 academic session. we shall keep you posted of the new date.