EDHEC Business School is offering scholarships for scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for pursuing master programme in management (MiM).
EDHEC offers various scholarships to support candidates according to their profile, merits and financial situation.
Founded in 1906, EDHEC is one of the leading French Grandes Écoles specialising in business and management. It is one of the most prestigious and most selective Grandes Écoles in France.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of management.
- Excellence Scholarship: reduction of 40%, for outstanding profile candidates applying before March 31.
- Distinction Scholarship: reduction 30% for high-profile candidates applying before June 30.
- Foundation Scholarship: reduction of 20% for high-profile candidates applying before June 30.
Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility: Scholarships are only available for applicants with excellent profiles with:
- An outstanding GMAT score
- An excellent GPA
- Impressive extracurricular activities/memberships
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
- Bachelor degree (3 or 4 year or equivalent).
French Bachelor degree holders click here.
- GMAT (? 550), GRE, Tage Mage
or CAT (for Indian students only).
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)
Test Requirement: Applicants must have an outstanding GMAT or GRE score.
English Language Requirement:
- TOEFL Internet based ? 95
- TOEIC ? 815
- IELTS ? 6.5
- Cambridge Test of English > CPE
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The applications deadline is March 31, 2017.