SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
EdChoice Scholarship Program
Every family wants their child to be in a high-quality school where they are safe, challenged, nurtured, and encouraged to reach their potential. Hence School Choice Ohio is pleased to introduce you the EdChoice Scholarship Program. The scholarship supports the tuition for a student to attend an approved private school. Scholarships will be given to those students who attend the state’s lowest-rated public schools to be used toward tuition at the participating private school of their choice. EdChoice Scholarships worth $4,650 for students in grades K-8 and $6,000 for high school.
School Choice Ohio is committed to helping you find a learning environment that allows your child to grow and thrive. Over time, education options in Ohio have expanded more and more.
- In order to participate in the scholarship contest, entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Your child attends one of the schools on the list
- Your child is currently in the public school sector and is assigned to attend one of the schools on the list for the upcoming school year
- Your child attends a charter school but is assigned to attend a school on the list
- Your child is homeschooled, has not attended an Ohio school, and is assigned to attend a school on the list
- You can check the eligible school through the given link: https://education.ohio.gov/getattachment/Topics/Other-Resources/Scholarships/EdChoice-Scholarship-Program/2017_2018_ECDesignatedPub.pdf.aspx
How to Apply:
To applying for the scholarship candidates must follow the steps are given below:
- Start shopping – Review the list of participating private schools. Use the evaluation tools, and choose the school on the list that is the best fit for your child and family. You can see the evolution tools through the given link: http://www.scohio.org/school-options/evaluate-school-options/
- Apply to a private school – Apply to the participating private school(s) of your choice. Your child will go through the regular admission process at the school.
- Scholarship application – If your child is accepted, the private school you choose will apply for the scholarship on your behalf.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
EdChoice Scholarships are worth $4,650 for students in grades K-8 and $6,000 for high school.
The application window for the EdChoice Scholarship Program opens on February 1, 2017, and closes April 30, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions about this scholarship program, please fill out the contact form through the given link: http://www.scohio.org/school-options/choose-school-options/private-school/ohioscholarships/edchoice.html