The University of Hawaii is delighted to invite applications for the East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship provides Master Degree and Doctoral funding for graduate students. Read Through the guidelines and procedures and you will glad you did.
Where: University of Hawaii at Mānoa, Hawaii
This application are available for applicants from:
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Award for the scholarship: the scholarship will cover the cost of tuition and fees, books, housing in an East-West Center dormitory, and partial funding toward meals, health insurance, and incidental expenses.
- Applicants from eligible country.
- Be able to attend a full-time graduate degree in the University
- Have graduated a four years bachelor program abroad
- Applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (4.0=A scale)
How to apply:
you ought to apply for both the University of Hawai’i and East-West Center. For more information regarding applying, please go to Online application form
Deadline: 1 November 2017
Click here to go to official website