EADA Business School offer MBA Scholarship for the prospective students of MBA program at the school. This scholarship available either local or overseas students. To be eligible, candidates should have successfully completed the admission process and paid 25% of the total fee of the Master programme. Those are selected will receive benefits of 50% tuition fee discount. The application deadline is April and July each year
For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience. This scholarship covers 25% of the total programme fee. Scholarships and other discounts are not accumulative. Scholarships will be applied to the last payment of the programme.
Each of the successful applicants will be granted 50% of tuition fee reduction.
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Business Administration.
Place of Study
At EADA Business School, Spain.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all applicants must the criteria as follow: all candidates who have successfully completed the admission process and paid 25% of the total fee of the MBA programme.
There is no nationality restriction
To apply, all of those documents below must be submitted due to the deadline:
- The scholarship application form.
- A copy of the admission letter issued by EADA.
- A copy of the formal enrolment paperwork.
- A letter of recommendation from your professional background.
- A list of other activities that you are involved in.
- A GMAT score of 700 or higher or an academic record reflecting academic excellence.
- 1st deadline: April 15, each year/li>
- 2nd deadline: July 15, each year