Offers are currently ongoing at the Dubrovnik summer school for highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative students and for persons who seek to acquire new skills,develop already existing ones and acquire various ideas
Dubrovnik Summer School is an international summer seminar which is being held for 11 years in Dubrovnik. The seminar is organized by student association eSTUDENT under the main theme – intellectual capital. As Dubrovnik is the first intellectual capital city in the world, it is a perfect place for such an event. Besides the main theme, this year`s theme will be focused on business freedom.
Both, lectures and workshops, have multidisciplinary topics relevant and applicable to all areas of interest so it doesn’t matter what you study (areas of intellectual capital, knowledge and people management, covering topics such as design thinking, big data, diplomacy, business intelligence, career development and innovation).
The Summer School is financed exclusively by participant’s fee and partners and has no resources of its own.
Participants have to cover all food expenses except breakfast, private trips before and after the Dubrovnik Summer School program, airplane ticket, health insurance and personal costs.
The payment is made by bank transfer. All the information about payment you will get in the e-mail we will send you as confirmation of your application. You should cover all the extra expenses (such as bank transfer fee) by yourself.
What does the program fee include?
- All in class teaching
- All course materials
- Hotel accommodation and breakfast
- Public transport in Dubrovnik for the whole week
- Free Wi-fi in the Hotel and at the University
- Diverse extra-curricular programme with excursions, sightseeing tours, and other cultural and leisure activities
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated students who want to make a change in the world
- Students interested in innovation and personal growth
- Anyone who has an idea but doesn’t have the skills to develop it
- Anyone who has certain skills but doesn’t have an idea to develop
- All those who wish to acquire various skills in the above-mentioned fields
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
First you have to fill out and submit the application form with your personal information and answer 4 motivation questions. After being accepted as a participant we will send you a confirmation e-mail with the invoice for the first down payment.
Application Deadline: May 28, 2017