DTIC-UPF (Barcelona) PhD Fellowships for All Nationalities at Pompeu Fabra University in Spain, 2017-2018
Pompeu Fabra University is delighted to invite applications for DTIC-UPF (Barcelona) PhD fellowships for candidates with a strong interest in research for the year 2017. Candidates from any nationality are eligible to apply. The UPF DTIC PhD program offers advanced training in a broad range of topics in the field of Information and Communication Technologies: (1) cognitive and intelligent systems, (2) audiovisual technologies, (3) networks and communications, and (4) computational biomedicine.
- The UPF DTIC PhD program offers advanced training in a broad range of topics in the field of Information and Communication Technologies:
- Cognitive and intelligent systems,
- Audiovisual technologies,
- Networks and communications, and
- Computational biomedicine.
- Students will pursue doctoral studies in one of the Research Areas of the department which include Cognition, Computation and Robotics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Theoretical Computer Science, Natural Language Processing, Ubiquitous Computing, Information Retrieval and Data Mining, Cognitive Multimedia Technologies, Image Processing and Computer Vision, Image Processing for Enhanced Cinematography, Sound and Music Technology, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphics and Educational Technologies, Network Technologies and Strategies, Wireless Communications, Information Theory and Coding, Computational Neuroscience, Instrumentation and Biomedical Electronics, Computational Imaging and Computational Physiology, Analysis of Biomedical Data and Nonlinear Signal Analysis.
Fellowships are available to pursue the doctoral programme.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates for PhD positions must have completed 300 ECTS credits, 60 of those have to correspond to an official graduate, research-oriented master’s programme.
- Candidates must have excellent academic qualifications and good command of English. Previous research experience and authorship of scientific publications will be a plus. Candidates from any nationality are eligible.
- Check Details
Number of Awards:
The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2017