Dora Harvey Memorial Research Scholarship for Women at University of Kent in UK, and applications are submitted till 24 April 2017. University of Kent is offering Dora Harvey memorial research scholarship for international female applicants. Full-time UK, EU and overseas fee paying female students are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Scholarship is available for pursuing full-time postgraduate research program in Social Sciences at University of Kent. This scholarship will cover tuition fees at the home/EU rate, and is renewable for a maximum of three years subject to satisfactory academic performance. To be eligible, applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent at merit or distinction level in a relevant subject. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Kent | UK
Level: postgraduate research
Field(s): postgraduate research applicants in the Faculty of Social Sciences only.
Deadline: 24 April 2017
Funded By: University of Kent
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Dora Harvey Memorial Research Scholarship is targeted for for UK, EU and overseas students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is renewable for a maximum of three years subject to satisfactory academic performance.
‣ Scholarship covers:This scholarship will cover tuition fees at the home/EU rate.
‣ A generous donation has been received by the University of Kent in memory of Dora Harvey.
‣ The purpose of the gift is to help support a full-time female research student in Social Sciences.
‣ This Dora Harvey Memorial Research Scholarship will cover tuition fees at the home/EU rate, and is renewable for a maximum of three years subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Have what it takes to avail Dora Harvey Memorial Research Scholarship ?
‣ Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent at merit or distinction level in a relevant subject.
‣ The scholarship competition is open to female postgraduate research applicants in the Faculty of Social Sciences only
‣ Full-time UK, EU and overseas fee paying students are invited to apply.
‣ Applicants must have received an offer to study in the Faculty of Social Sciences by the scholarship deadline or be a currently registered full-time PhD student at the University of Kent for the following academic year (2017-18).
Scholarship Application Method
New applicants to Kent should apply via their KentVision portal at: https://evision.kent.ac.uk
You will be asked to upload a CV in your portal.
Current Kent PhD students should email the following documents to email@example.com
- Research proposal of approximately 2,000 words.
- TWO academic references (on official headed paper) that include:
- full name and status/title of referee.
- name, address and telephone number of their institution or place of work.
- details of referee’s relationship to the applicant.
- full name of the applicant.
- Note: references from University of Kent academic staff may be emailed from their University email account. Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998, references received by the University may be disclosed to the applicant.
- Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that references are received by Scholarships Unit before the deadline below. Please allow sufficient time for your academic referees to submit your references.
The deadline for all applications is 24 April 2017
For further information please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 24 April 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.