DITO Foundation is officially inviting applications from Students in India for the DITO foundation Scholarships 2017
The Drop In The Ocean (DITO) Foundation was founded in 1996 by Xander van Meerwijk. Since then, the foundation has founded or supported many projects, especially in the area of education and healthcare. Many thousands of children and adults in developing countries have been given a future.
- Girl candidates who have joined or wish to pursue undergraduate courses in a government-recognized institution of India
- Girl candidates who have passed class 12 securing a minimum of 80% in 12th standard board exams. (Best of 5 subjects)
- Family income should not be more than Rs 60,000 per annum.
Purpose/Awards: Up to Rs. 1 lakh p.a.
Important Dates Online Deadline: Feb 28, 2017
HOW TO APPLY
The application can be done online with the following steps:
Step 1: Go to the website.
Step 2: Sign-in to your Buddy4Study account or Buddy4Study account to access the form.
- If you already have an account, click on:
- Login with Facebook
- Login with Google Plus
- Login with Email
- If you are a first time user; create a Buddy4Study account:
- Register with Facebook
- Register with Google Plus
- Register with Email
- If you already have an account on Buddy4Study, but you have forgotten the password then click on “Forgot password” button.
Step 3: After signing in, click on the ‘START APPLICATION’ button to start filling the form.
Step 4: A 5-step form page will open.
- Step 1: Fill the personal details.
- Step 2: Fill the academic details.
- Step 3: Write the answers of two descriptive questions (minimum 25 words in both).
- Step 4: Provide two references with contact details and attach your documents (photo, id proof, age proof, family income certificate, class 12 mark-sheet, etc).
- Step 5: Go through the summary and submit the application form.
Note: The form will take 45 minute to 1 hour time to complete. Please start early to ensure it completed by the deadline i.e Feb. 28th 2017.
Scholarship Award Details:
- DITO provides scholarship on the amount that is pending and not the backlog of the amount already paid by the student.
- No Student is eligible to collect scholarship from more than one different sources, such act will lead to termination of scholarship from DITO.
- Any fraudulence adopted by the scholars by displaying false information will lead to discontinuation of scholarship.
If any student is found to adopt fraudulent means to achieve the sponsorship, will be immediately terminated. The decision of DITO foundation team will be final and binding.