SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Undergraduate students are been invited to apply for the Dell EMC Graduation Project Competition, eligible persons are to hurry and submit their applications before the deadline
Dell EMC has launched the annual graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in Turkey, Middle East and Africa who are enrolled in the Dell EMC External research and Academic Alliance Program. The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
- Students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any of the Dell EMC External Research and Academic Alliance in the Turkey, Middle East and Africa region.
- Students should have a faculty member as their official academic advisor and mentor.
- Students should have a strong academic standing, validated by the Head of their Department.
- The correctness of the information provided by the students should be validated by the official signature and stamp of the Dean of their college/institute.
- No students should be listed in more than one project.
- At the time of submission, all the members of student teams should not be full time employees of any organization whatsoever, whether it is private, public, or non-governmental.
- Become a major contributor to the advancement of Cloud, Big Data, High Performance Computing, IOT, AR, VR and Information Security
- Take part and transform your ideas into potential business opportunities
- Network, learn, and prepare for the next big step in your career
Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below:
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
All the team will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
In addition to in-kind gift for the academic supervisor
A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell EMC events in the region. All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.
How to participate
Students are invited to submit their project abstracts in areas related to the advancement of technology and applications related to the following focus areas:
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Virtual and Augmented Reality (VAR)
- Secure Systems
Please be advised that the Competition Steering Committee might decide to accept project ideas that are of exceptionally high quality even if they do not fall exactly within these focus areas.
Project Abstract Submission – 1st November till 15th of December
Announcement of Shortlisted Projects 1st February
Project Design Layout Submission 6th of April 2018
Final Project Submission 15-25 July
The Winners Announcement – 4th September
Application Deadline: December 15th 2017
For More Information: