De Montfort University Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2017
Applications are invited for De Montfort University Scholarships which are open to international students. This tuition fee discount will be awarded to students who enrol on a postgraduate taught course at De Montfort University, Leicester, in January / February 2017.
The aim of the scholarships is to help outstanding students who have excelled academically and have an offer of admission to study at DMU.
De Montfort University (DMU) offers the perfect combination of award-winning teaching and world-class facilities. University is proud to be one of the top 25 universities for graduate employment and offer a great student experience.
Applicant must have an offer of admission from DMU and IELTS of 6.5 or 6.0 (as per the requirements of their course).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time postgraduate taught programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the university.
- Africa (Excluding Nigeria – see below for Nigeria specific discount): £2,000 discount
- China: £1,000 discount
- Egypt: £2,000 discount
- India: £1,000 discount
- Japan: £2,000 discount
- Jordan: £2,000 discount
- Lebanon: £2,000 discount
- Nigeria: £3,000 discount
- South East Asia (Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam: £2,500 discount
- South Korea: £2,000 discount
- Taiwan: £2,000 discount
- UK: £1,000 discount
- All remaining nationalities: £1,000 discount
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- This tuition fee discount will be awarded to students who enrol on a postgraduate taught course at De Montfort University, Leicester, in January / February 2017. The discount will be automatically applied to the student’s tuition fee upon enrolment. No application is necessary.
- A limited number of discounts are available. Discounts will be awarded to applicants who pay a £3,000 tuition fee deposit to DMU, on a first-come-first-served basis. Please visit the January 2017 scholarships and discounts page of the DMU website for updates regarding the availability of scholarships and discounts for January 2017.
Nationality: International students can apply for De Montfort University Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: A minimum GPA of 3.0 (or equivalent) is required.
English Language Requirement: IELTS of 6.5 or 6.0 (as per the requirements of their course)
How to Apply: Applying for a postgraduate taught course (Master’s)
Option 1: Download the application form and return it, along with copies of the following documents, to the International Admissions Office via email
- A copy of qualifications
- A copy of English language certificate
- A photocopy of passport
- 2 references
Option 2: Apply and submit your documents via the DMU Online Portal
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November annaully