De La Salle University is pleased to call for Applications from qualified students who wants to pursue graduate programme. These scholarships are open to citizen of Filipino and eligibility criteria applies to all Applicants.This scholarship is aimed towards assisting the university in achieving her vision of extending its educational facilities to Filipino students who are in need of financial assistance.
De La Salle University is a Roman Catholic, Lasallian Research University in Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate programme.
Study Subject: Graduate Financial Assistance Grants are available for the following colleges:
- Ramon V. del Rosario College of Business (RVRCOB)
- School of Economics (SOE)
- College of Computer Studies (CCS)
- Andrew Gonzalez College of Education (BAGCED)
- College of Liberal Arts
- Gokongwei College of Engineering (GCOE)
- College of Science (COS)
Scholarship Award: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Philippine
Eligibility: Applicant must have an undergraduate degree.
Nationality: Filipino students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply: Scholarship applications will only be accepted after the applicant completes the graduate application process to his/her desired degree program. He/She will be required to provide his/her application reference number upon submission of his/her complete scholarship application documents.
- The graduate student downloads a Financial Assistance Application Form. All new, incoming graduate students must be reminded that the application for scholarship is processed simultaneously with their application for admission.
- He/She fills in the application form properly and submits it to the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH), 2F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall within the specified application period together with the following:
- A letter of request by the applicant for financial assistance;
- A photocopy of the applicant’s latest Income Tax Return (ITR) form. Only those whose gross annual income is less than Php 700,000 will be considered.
If married and filing income tax returns separately (or applicant is unemployed), include a photocopy of spouse’s latest ITR form;
If single and unemployed, a photocopy of parent’s latest ITR form;
- A certificate of employment with compensation history;
- A letter of recommendation for financial assistance from the applicant’s present employer / superior; and Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
- For Incoming Students, the result of the scholarship application will be indicated in the Admission Status Letter.
- For Current Students applying for a scholarship or for an upgrade, results will be released online via Document Tracking System (DTS).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 23, 2017.