The Davidson Institute is pleased to invited applications for the Davidson Fellows Scholarship Program. Eligible candidates should be the U.S citizens who are 18 years of age or younger. A huge amount of award will be given to the scholarship winners which is ranging from $10,000 to $50,000. To apply, entries must be submitted by February 14, 2018.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be 18 or younger as of Oct. 1, 2018.
- Be a U.S. citizen residing in the United States, or a Permanent Resident of the United States residing in the United States, or be stationed overseas due to active U. S. military duty.
- There is no minimum age for eligibility.
- The Davidson Institute is looking for students whose projects are at, or close to, the college graduate level with a depth of knowledge in their particular area of study. This scholarship is not geared toward students at the novice level. See specific Category Requirements below.
- Davidson Fellows must be available to attend, with at least one parent or guardian, the awards reception and other recognition events to be held in September in Washington, D.C. (Travel expenses and lodging will be provided by the Institute.)
The Davidson Institute is looking for students whose projects are at or close to the college graduate level with a depth of knowledge in their particular area of study. The scholarship is not geared toward students at the novice level. There are different categories like STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), Humanities (Music, Literature, and Philosophy) and Outside the Box. Applicants may apply in only one category.
The winning students will receive $50,000, $25,000and $10,000.
Level and Area of Studies
This is a non-degree program in any field of studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Only the U.S citizens may apply this scholarship.
Detail guideline of the application procedure at the website and application link below.
February 14, 2018.