This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Apply for the DAAD Master and Doctoral Scholarships in Germany 2018. DAAD or The German Academic Exchange Service is the largest German support organisation in the field of international academic co-operation. It give young foreign academic the opportunity to pursue research or study in Germany. Please find out more here.
Value of the scholarship:
- A monthly allowance of euros 750 for graduates, and euros 1,000 for doctoral candidates.
- Travel allowance
- One-off research allowance
- Have completed a Master degree or Bachelor degree
- Master of Arts/Master of Science degree or Bachelor of Art.
- To be eligible, applicants should have graduated no longer than six years before the application deadline.
- Haven’t been in Germany more than 15 months
- Have a remarkable English language proficiency.
- Online application form
- CV (max. 3 pages)
- List of publication
- Extensive and detailed description of the research proposal and a description of previous research work (max. 10 pages)
- Degree certificate that indicate final grade
- Copy of school-leaving certificate which entitles holders to study at a university in the home country.
- German or English translations of documents submitted in the national language
- Other documents which support your application (example: certificates of employment, proof of placements, etc.)
- All university certificates on all annual examinations with individual grade(s), incl. explanation of grading system.
Deadline: 31 October 2017