SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Rwandan students are hereby informed that there has been DAAD-Rwandan PhD Scholarship Deadline Extension for Rwandan Students 2018, so therefore, the floor is still open for more applications to be submitted before the new deadline.
Applications are open for Rwandan PhD Scholarship sponsored jointly by DAAD and the Government of Rwanda. The applications are open until January 31, 2018.
Value of Award:
- 6 months preparatory German language course (fulltime) including accommodation and pocket Money
- co-financed monthly scholarship instalment
- Reimbursement of travel costs through an adequate travel lump sum that is disbursed after arrival in Germany, during the funding period respectively
- study and research allowance
- accident, health and personal liability insurance cover
- further individual allowances upon application
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany
Eligible Countries: Rwanda
- Excellently qualified academic staff of higher learning institutions.
- The last qualifying degree should have been obtained not more than six years ago. Candidates should have passed their Bachelor studies with at least “second class upper division”, their Master’s studies with at least B+ (or equivalent).
How to Apply: It is important to go through the Application Procedure and Requirements on the Program Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2018
Important Notes: Please note that the portal will be opened again in a few days time.
Dont forget to send the application summary generated by the system together with the original recommendation letters to the DAAD Nairobi Office in order to complete your application.