The Graduate School Scholarship Program (GSSP) in conjunction with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) are inviting applications for two different doctoral scholarships for international students other than German citizens. One scholarship is for “Ancient Philosophy and History of Ancient Science”; and another one is “Languages and Cultures of the Silk Road”.
Nationality: Any citizen other than German citizens
Where: Berlin Graduate School of Ancient Studies (BerGSAS) – Doctoral level
- You are welcomed to apply if you are not resided in Germany continuously for longer than 12 months.
- You have your final exam for Master Degree no longer than six years ago.
- You can check out for detail of each program in the official website.
What do you need to submit?
- an application form
- a curriculum vitae (CV, resume)
- a cover letter that explains your motivation for applying to the doctoral program
- Two letters of recommendation by two university professors from your home university. Please use the DAAD letter of recommendation form.
- a research proposal (5 pages)
- a work plan and schedule for three years
- a writing sample (15-20 pages)
- copies of certificates and copies of translated documents
To submit: send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: December 1, 2017