SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The D. L. Evans Bank Scholarships
D.L. Evans Bank is pleased to award twenty-eight (28) scholarships to the 2017 graduating high school seniors. The scholarships are available to students who are enrolled full-time and attend the fall semester or plan on attending the colleges/universities. The programs are designed to help students as they begin their college careers but who may not be able to attend college without financial assistance. Preference will be given to students majoring in finance, business, or economics, however, all other majors will be considered.
A pioneering group of southern Idaho businessmen founded D.L. Evans Bank on September 15, 1904, in Albion, Idaho. They maintain the Hometown Community Bank spirit as grow. The bank has grown more than $1.2 billion in assets with 28 full-service branches and seven mortgage lending offices across southern Idaho.
- The student must be a 2016-2017 graduating high school senior from Mini-Cassia, Magic Valley, Treasure Valley, Western Idaho, and Wood River, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Rigby or surrounding area.
- The student must be enrolled full-time and attend the fall semester.
- Preference will be given to students majoring in finance, business, or economics; however, all other majors will be considered.
- The student must demonstrate academic progress with a minimum 3.0 GPA from high school studies completed at the time of application.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the D. L. Evans Bank Scholarship, as a candidate you may download the application form from the given links:
- Boise State University https://www.dlevans.com/documents/BSU%20Application.pdf
- College of Southern Idaho https://www.dlevans.com/documents/CSI-Scholarship-Application.pdf
- College of Idaho https://www.dlevans.com/documents/College-of-Idaho-Scholarship-Application.pdf
- College of Western Idaho https://www.dlevans.com/documents/College-of-Western-Idaho-Application.pdf
- Idaho State University https://www.dlevans.com/documents/Idaho-State-University-Scholarship-Application.pdf
- University of Idaho https://www.dlevans.com/documents/University-of-Idaho-Scholarship-Application.pdf
- Brigham Young University-Idaho https://www.dlevans.com/documents/BYU%20Idaho-Scholarship-Application.pdf
- Attach an official high school transcript,
- Include a statement expressing, why you should be considered as a candidate for the D. L. Evans Bank Scholarship.
- For a college of southern Idaho completed applications may submit to:
College of Southern Idaho
P.O. Box 1238
Twin Falls, ID 83303-1238
- For all other completed applications (Boise State University, Idaho State University, College of Idaho, University of Idaho, Brigham Young University-Idaho and College of Western Idaho) can submit to:
D.L. Evans Bank
906 Blue Lakes Blvd. N.
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- D. L. Evans Bank is pleased to award twenty-eight (28) $500 (total of $14,000) scholarships to the 2017 graduating high school seniors.
- D. L. Evans Bank offers scholarships to students who plan on attending one of the following colleges/universities:
- College of Southern Idaho
- College of Western Idaho
- College of Idaho
- University of Idaho
- Idaho State University
- Boise State University
- Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Each scholarship will be $500 and we will award four scholarships to each of these colleges/universities, for a total of $2,000 per college/university.
The applications are must be completed and submitted by March 6, 2017.
Link for more Information: