Christian Record Services for the Blind (CRSB) Organization is pleased to offer “The Anne Lowe Scholarship Program” for blind people. If you are attending accredited colleges or universities in the U.S., you can apply for the scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded for the purpose of furthering educational pursuits of people who are legally blind. The person who will win the scholarship contest, receive $1,000.
Christian Record Services for the Blind (CRSB) was a non-profit organization designed to benefit the blind and visually impaired. “Christian Record Services for the Blind is an international organization serving blind and visually impaired individuals in approximately 80 countries worldwide and employs about 160 people throughout the United States and Canada.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Undergraduate Studies
- Attending accredited colleges or universities in the U.S.
- Full-time Students
- Minimum of a 2.0 GPA
How to Apply:
You can follow the given link for downloading the fellowship application form: https://christianrecord.org/client-services/scholarship/application.html
Applicants must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Financial Budget for Student
- Doctor note stating extent of blindness, dated in the last year
- Written essay detailing the following:
- Background Achievements
- Educational Goals
- Life Goals
- Recent Photo
- Signed Photo Release Form
- Three letters of recommendation dated in the last six months (non-family members only)
- Examples of acceptable letters:
Guidance Counselor Teacher
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship (Required if you are awarded a scholarship)
You can submit your application by mail, please send to the following address:
Christian Record Services, Inc.
5900 S 58th Street, Suite M
Lincoln, NE 68516
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Available amount for The Anne Lowe Scholarship is $1,000.
The deadline for the application submission is June 15, 2017.
Link for More Information: