SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Sheffield Hallam University participates in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) and welcomes applications from eligible students in developing countries for the 2017/2018 scholarship award.
Application Deadline: 29th March 2017
Eligible Countries: Developing Commonwealth countries
To be taken at (country): UK
Fields of Study:
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Urban Planning
- MSc Nutrition with Public Health Management
- MSc Healthcare Education
- MA Design (Product)
- MSc Environmental Management
Eligibility: Applicants must
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a Commonwealth developing country (see list below), and not be currently living or studying in a developed country
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- have not previously worked for one year or more in a developed country
- have not undertaken tertiary studies outside their home country
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they nor their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
- return to their home country within one month of the end of their course
Number of Awardees: In 2017/18 Sheffield Hallam University will be allocating three CSSS scholarships.
Value of Scholarship: The CSSS covers tuition fees, living and travel costs for the duration of a full-time taught masters course.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application via the CSSS electronic application system.
Please include the following documents in your online application
- a copy of your IELTS certificate (or equivalent)
- copies of your qualifications
If you do not include these supporting documents, then your application could be delayed. You can add the documents as a PDF to your online application.
Award Provider: Commonwealth Scholarship Commission