Sheffield Hallam University UK is delighted to call for applications for the Sheffield Hallam University Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019, eligible applicants will be granted consideration for this program. Hurry and apply now!!
Sheffield Hallam University participates in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) and welcomes applications from eligible students in developing countries for the 2018 scholarship award.
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
Level/Field of study:
The scholarships are available for pursuing the Masters programme in the field of International Hospitality and Tourism Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Urban Planning, Nutrition with Public Health Management, Healthcare Education, Design (Product) and Environmental Management.
The scholarship is hosted by the Sheffield Hallam University UK.
Scholarship is open to international students from Developing Commonwealth countries
The CSSS has value that covers tuition fees, living and travel costs for the duration of a full-time taught masters course.
In 2018, Sheffield Hallam University will be allocating three CSSS scholarships..
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a Commonwealth developing country (see list below), and not be currently living or studying in a developed country
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- have not previously worked for one year or more in a developed country
- have not undertaken tertiary studies outside their home country
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they nor their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
- return to their home country within one month of the end of their course
Please submit your application via the CSSS electronic application system.
Please include the following documents in your online application
- a copy of your IELTS certificate (or equivalent)
- copies of your qualifications
If you do not include these supporting documents, then your application could be delayed. You can add the documents as a PDF to your online application.
Application Deadline is usually on 29th March in that academic session.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.