SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are invited at the University of Bradford in the United Kingdom for 35 scholarships available for students living in China, Hong Kong or Taiwan. Applicable courses are all full-time courses based at the University of Bradford (excluding MBA, distance learning and external). With 50 years of academic excellence behind it as a University, Bradford has continued to grow its international reputation and course provision. They have always been pioneers in developing new course subjects, reflecting and anticipating the needs of employers, their students, and of society as a whole. Bradford was the first university outside London to offer part-time degree courses, and their courses are designed in response to the changing business, social, scientific and environmental landscape.
- Full fee scholarships – 10 available
- Half-fee scholarships – 25 available
- To apply for this scholarship you must have already received an offer from the University of Bradford to begin your studies in September 2017. You must enclose a copy of your offer letter with your scholarship application form;
- You are only eligible to apply if you are domiciled in China (mainland), Hong Kong or Taiwan;
- All applicants applying for any UG or PG taught programmes except for MBA are eligible to apply (this does not include any PG research programmes).
- Your application will be considered based on your academic performance, language skills, work experience and your personal statement.
Fill out an application form:
Deadline: June 30, 2017
For more information, visit University of Bradford China, Hong Kong and Taiwan Scholarships.