SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Chevening Scholarships for Zambians Students 2018-2019
Chevening Scholarships are awarded to outstanding emerging leaders from Zambia to pursue a one-year master’s at any UK university. The scholarship programme provides a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
A Chevening Scholarship offers financial support along with the opportunity to become part of the highly regarded and influential Chevening global network
- Be a Zambian citizen
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, please refer to your country page for further details)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 12th july 2018.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 12th july 2018.
Once submitted, your application will be reviewed against the Chevening eligibility criteria. If you failed to meet the work experience requirement, or have entered something in your declaration that makes you ineligible, you will be given one opportunity to review and amend your entries for these two sections.
You will receive instructions on how to review these sections via email and you will have until 48 hours prior to the application deadline to amend your answers. For scholarships, this is 1200 GMT on 6 November 2017. Failure to amend your answers will mean your application will not be considered for an award.
Applications for 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships are open between 12:00 BST on 7 August 2017 and 12:00 GMT on 7 November 2017 (both midday UK time).
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE LINK BELOW