CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIPS ETHIOPIAN STUDENTS 2018-2019
Applicants from Ethiopia can choose any course of study at any UK higher education institution. We particularly welcome applications that relate to UK interests in your country.
WHAT DOES CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ETHIOPIANS INCLUDES???
A Chevening award in Ethiopia includes:
• university tuition fees (Chevening applies a tuition fee cap of £18,000 to MBA programmes. Applicants will be expected to cover the remaining costs above the £18,000 cap)
• a monthly stipend
• travel costs to and from the UK
• an arrival allowance
• homeward departure allowance
• the cost of one visa application
• a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
To be eligible for a Chevening Award you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, so please refer to your country page for further details)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 12 July 2018
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 12 July 2018. To find out more about eligibility click here
How To Apply:
Below are some tips and advice for applicants when using the online application system: CLICK HERE