Applicants are invited to submit their applications for the Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs ninth annual International Essay Contest,This contest is available only to students and teachers all over the world, so hurry and apply if you fall into any of the category.
From climate change, to refugees, to terrorism, many of the greatest problems facing us in the 21st century transcend national borders. All involve ethical issues, such as fairness, rights, and responsibilities.
Essay Topic: In your opinion, what is the greatest ethical challenge facing the world today?
Institution: Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs
- All teachers, at whatever level, are eligible.
- All students, from high school students through graduate students, are eligible. Non-students are automatically disqualified.
- Collaborative essays between students and teachers are welcome.
- Previous winners and honorable mentions are not eligible.
How to Apply:
- Join the free Global Ethics Network (GEN) website: www.globalethicsnetwork.org.
- Post your essay in the blog section and tag it with #essaycontest2017.
- Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- The name of your school.
- Indicate whether you are a teacher or a student, and at what level (high school, undergraduate, graduate).
(www.carnegiecouncil.org), established in 1914 by Andrew Carnegie, is an independent, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing understanding of the relationship between ethics and international affairs.
Essay Submission Deadline: 31st December, 2017
Award Providers: The Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs