Applications are currrently been submitted for the Canon Collins Thekgo Bursary Program For South African Students 2018/2019, only eligible persons will be considered for this program
Type: postgraduate and undergraduate
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Languages and Literature
- Media Studies
- Gender Studies
- Arts (Digital Arts, Drama/Performance Studies, Visual Arts/Fine Arts, History of Art, Film and Television Studies, Music)
Value of Scholarship: R7500. The selection committee decides on the actual amount that will be awarded to individual successful applicants, up to a maximum of R7500.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be taken at (country): South Africa
Eligibility: To be considered for a scholarship under this programme you must:
- be a national of, or have refugee status in any African country.
- be accepted to study at a university in Limpopo and North-West provinces, South Africa in 2018, for a full-time programme. Applicants must be in their first year (undergraduate or post-graduate).
- be able to demonstrate academic merit
- be studying a course within one of the areas listed above
- be able to demonstrate financial need
How to Apply: We are now accepting applications. You can apply by sending your completed application form and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is Wednesday 16 December 2017, at 11pm GMT. Late applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 16th December, 2017