Canada Scholarships INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS Low tuition Fee universities Scholarships by Countries STUDY ABROAD Study in Canada

Canada Student Visa Rules for Developing Countries



About 400,000 Students from all over the world including Students from Developing countries (Africa, Asia, some Part of Europe, Australia and Asia)  are welcome to Canada yearly to study in Canadawith the Canada Student Visa. All these study don’t just come in Canada on the may be their Financial capacity, Grant  or Scholarship with out a document called Study Permit.

Study Permit in Canada is a legal document issued to a student form the International Community, Developing Countries etc. to study in any accredited and approved institution in Canada at a designated year or time frame. There are some exceptions to Canada Student Visa Rules.n There is no requirement for Study Permit to  Study in Canada:

  1. If the course or program you intend to study is less that 6 months in duration.
  2. If you are a family member or staff of a foreign representative to Canada.
  3. If you are a member of a foreign armed force.

Canada Student Visa Requirements for Developing Countries:

  • You must have been admitted to a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • You must show your bank details which confirms that you have enough money to pay for your:
    • tuition fees;
    • living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada; and
    • return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) may also be required if the student is a citizen of a country from which Temporary Resident Visas are required for entry into Canada. A Temporary Resident Visa is not required for citizens of visa exempt countries.

Working in Canada as a Student from Developing Country:

Many have asked this question. As a Student from Developing Country, Can I Work in Canada? The Answer is YES. You can do Jbs within the campus, otside the campus or even you can undergo your internship. You just need  to be  under any Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC’s) work programs for students.
A student may be able to work in Canada during the course of study under the following categories:

In addition to this, spouses or common-law partners of foreign students are eligible for a work permit for the duration as the study permit.

Upon graduation, a foreign student may apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program. Under this program, the work permit may be issued for the length of the study program, up to a maximum of three years.



Enter your email address:

Powered by

Leave a Reply