Cameron Impact Scholarship Program, USA
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation is glad to announce the Cameron Impact Scholarship Program. Both current and prospective college students welcome to apply. They must indicate excellent academic performance. The award are expected to cover all relevant academic expenses.
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation is awarding four-year, full-tuition, merit-based undergraduate scholarships to exceptional high school students who have demonstrated excellence in academics, extracurricular activities, leadership, and community service. The Cameron Impact Scholar is unique among their high-achieving peers in their desire to make an impact on their communities and in the world at large. In December, approximately 10-15 high-school seniors will be chosen. The Scholarship is intended to cover tuition, fees, course-related expenses, books, supplies, and equipment.
This four-year, merit-based scholarship (“Scholarship”) is intended to cover the full tuition and ‘educational expenses’ (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service) at the recipient’s chosen collegiate institution (estimated to be $20,000-$50,000 per annum).
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field of studies.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Prioritize academic excellence (maintaining a minimum cumulative unweighted 3.7 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies)
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2018, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation
- Excel in a broad variety of extracurricular activities. This includes, but is not limited to: athletics, academic clubs, music lessons, performance art, and philanthropic organizations
- Be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic and social acumen. Scholars rise to the occasion and are both candid and confident
- Demonstrate active participation in community service and in civic-minded arenas, exhibiting an appreciation for the world outside themselves and a belief in their own capacity to effect change on scales both large and small
Only the United States citizens are invited to apply.
Application should be made online through the online system at the link below.
September 15, 2017.