SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Bruegel is recruiting an intern for 6 months, in the Development Team (in charge of raising funds and nurturing strategic partnerships for Bruegel). The internship is paid, full time and based at Bruegel’s office in Brussels.
Bruegel offers an interesting and challenging period of learning and working experience in a major Brussels-based think tank, with the opportunity to gain specific knowledge on communication and outreach related to Economic Policy and European Affairs.
Bruegel is the leading European think tank specialising in economics. Established in 2005, Bruegel is independent and non-doctrinal. Its mission is to improve the quality of economic policy with open and fact-based research, analysis and debate. We are committed to impartiality, openness and excellence. Bruegel’s membership includes EU Member State governments, international corporations and institutions.
- Academic background in economics, business administration, marketing, political science, social sciences or equivalent.
- Interest in economic policy, business organisation and development and knowledge of European affairs.
- Previous experience in fundraising, in other think tanks and foundations is welcome.
- Available for six months, full-time, starting around mid-April 2017.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, well organised and capable of multitasking and working efficiently and autonomously.
- Strategic thinking and critical assessment of new opportunities as well as spirit of initiative is an important part of the work.
- Able to research, collate, analyse and summarise information;
- Drafting and editing skills for texts targeting external audiences;
- Capacity to work with people from different social and cultural backgrounds;
- Excellent written and oral skills in English, knowledge of another language is an asset
- Computer literate, willingness to explore new functionalities in customer relationship management application
Eligible Regions: Not Specified.
To submit your application for this vacancy, please send your CV and a cover letter (in English) with “Application: Development Internship” in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: March 12, 2017 (4 Days Remaining)