The Burkle Center is delighted to invite applications for an Internship Program in USA for current UCLA undergraduate and graduate students. Internship Program offers UCLA students direct exposure to international relations and related disciplines. The interns must commit to a minimum of 6 work hours per week. Hours are flexible and structured in consideration of academic commitments. Applications for the 2017-18 internship are due on May 19, 2017.
Interns must commit to a minimum of 6 work hours per week. Hours are flexible and structured in consideration of academic commitments. Students generally work 3 hours at the Burkle Center’s intern office and 3 hours at home.
Internships are open to current UCLA undergraduate and graduate students (law, business, or MA/PhD programs), and last throughout the academic year (fall through spring). Preference is given to graduating seniors, but the Center has hosted juniors and sophomores in the past.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
To apply, please send the following information as a single MS Word or PDF document to Elsie Moore, Program Coordinator of the UCLA Burkle Center, at: email@example.com
- CV or Resume (1 page) – please include any volunteer or extracurricular activities and your current GPA.
- Letter of Interest (1 page) – explain why you are interested in the Burkle Center internship and include your future career goals.
Please specify clearly if you are applying for an editorial position at The Generation.
- 2-3 References (i.e. a past employer, professor, TA, volunteer supervisor, etc.) – please include name, contact information and brief affiliation only, i.e., “how do they know you?” This is NOT a request for a letter of recommendation.
- If you have a preference for the graphic/web design duties or the editor position with The Generation, please submit a writing sample or an example of your design work (online or in print).
- Your general availability for the summer and fall quarter, for the hours of Monday – Friday, 9AM to 5PM
Application Deadline: May 19, 2017