The Brussels Privacy Hub (BPH) is inviting applications for PhD scholarship opportunities on Data Ownership for the academic session of 2017. The scholarship is open for European students to conduct their research in Belgium.
The aim of the scholarship is to produce privacy research of the highest quality.
The Brussels Privacy Hub (BPH) is an academic privacy research centre with a global focus. As an entity of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue PhD.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in data ownership.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover approximately € 1.900 net per month.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- A Masters in International Law or other relevant subjects, awarded by the deadline for applications;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm by contributing to ongoing research activities and attracting external funding for research projects;
- Fluency in English and the ability to conduct research in at least one other language;
- Excellent organisational and communicative skills;
- The ability to work independently, under pressure respect deadlines, and produce quality work
Nationality: European applicants can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- The following application documents are to be consolidated into a single PDF file sent by email to info-at-brusselsprivacyhub.org
- Your current CV;
- A cover letter in which you explain your motivation and qualifications;
- Contact details of two referees and short research proposal (including a potential research question which is suitable for a 3-year project);
- A possible methodology indicating various steps in the research (e.g. various sub-research questions) as well as the selected investigative The description of your research proposal and methodology should be a maximum of two pages.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, Yearly