Applications are currently accepted by the Auto-Pets for the Out Of The Box Thinking scholarship. The scholarship is designed for the U.S. students who are currently in high school working toward paying first year’s tuition, or looking to attain a bachelor’s, a masters, a Ph.D., nursing degree or any other type of college program. Three best candidates will be selected to receive $3,000 in total.
Auto-Pets, a manufacturer and retailer of innovative pet products, most famously known for the Litter-Robot™ (the automatic self-cleaning litter box that really works) , is proud to announce and sponsor its “Out-of-the-Box Thinking” scholarship. With one of its own flagship products originally conceptualized by an 8 year old, they certainly know the value of thinking differently, and that’s the essence of the 2017 scholarship opportunity.
– Grand Prize $1,500 Scholarship
– Second Place $1,000 Scholarship
– Third Place $500 Scholarship
Level and Area of Studies
College and high school level in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be a current student at any high school, accredited university, graduate school or equivalent (community college, 1 year program, other) within the U.S.
- The winning pplicants must submit a copy of their school verification (courses with your name, acceptance, transcript, or equivalent)
The U.S. students are welcome to apply.
To apply, all applicants are required to write minimum 350 words essay on the topic as follow:
Imagine you work at AutoPets on developing the pet products of the future. You are tasked with coming up with the company’s next brilliant idea that can be either a physical product (litter box, toy, leash, etc.) or a new software product (apps for mobile or tablet, websites, etc.). We want to see you think creatively about what products you would want for your pet, either in the physical or digital world.
15 September 2017.