SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship 2017-18
The Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme is a fund to help support all students who are able to demonstrate need of financial assistance, to undertake the one year LLM Law programme at King’s.
The scholarships are worth $29,714.89 (Home/EU/International) and are intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees for the year, as well as living costs whilst you are studying.
King’s College London is delighted to announce the launch of the Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship Programme. The generous gift, from alumnus Mr Bosco Tso, has been established to support students who wish to study law at King’s. This fund is intended to give students the opportunity to further their legal careers in an internationally recognised centre of excellence.
The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement as well as demonstrable financial need. Applicants must have a confirmed place to study the one year LLM Law programme at King’s in September 2017.
The scholarship is open to all applicants and is worth $29,714.89. Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees plus a living allowance. For 2017-18 one scholarship will be available.
What does the scholarship offer?
The scholarship is intended to help support the winner with the cost of tuition fees and living expenses whilst studying. For 2017-18 one scholarship will be available.
- Home/EU students: The scholarship will be worth $29,714.89. This will comprise $19,809.93* to cover full tuition fees and $9,904.96 towards your living costs.
- International students: The scholarship will be worth $29,714.89. This will contribute towards the majority of your tuition fees ($30,111.09*).
*These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
Am I eligible?
Eligible students must be:
- be undertaking the 1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2017 entry;
- be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
How do I apply?
- The application form should be completed, scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
- Alternatively it may be posted to Student Funding Office.
- You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is April Annually
Where can I get further information?
To find out more about the Scholarship scheme, please contact the Student Funding Office.