Entries are currently ongoing for the Boomer Benefits Scholarship . U. S. Citizen older than 50 years old currently pursuing graduate or undergraduate program at an accredited schools in the USA are eligible to apply. Boomer Benefits Scholarship offers up to $1,000 the scholarship recipients.
At Boomer Benefits, our mission is to help older Americans with securing suitable health insurance as they prepare to enter a new phase in their lives. Since we work with many people of the baby boom generation, we wish to recognize and empower students who have returned to school later in life to better themselves, advance their current career path or pursue a new career.
The winners of this Boomer Benefits Scholarship may expect to receive up to $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate program in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
The applicants are expected to meet the criteria as follow:
- U. S. Citizen age 50 or older.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Previous monetary awards or scholarships have no bearing on this scholarship award
- Scholarship funds are paid directly to the institution and are used for tuition fees.
- Must not be related to any owner or employee of Boomer Benefits.
U.S citizens are welcome to apply.
The application form can be downloaded at the application link below. The application package must consist the documents as follow:
- Completed application form
- Letter of Recommendation from a professor you’ve had in the last 2 years, or the Facilitator of a verifiable community service organization
- Letter from applicant describing 1) current career goals and how this education will help will help to achieve those goals and 2) community service history and what it has meant to them.
Attn: Scholarship Review Board
Boomer Benefits, 5650 N. Riverside Dr. #200, Fort Worth, TX 76137
Email: scholarship (at) boomerbenefits.com
15 August 2017