Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians.
As part of the IBIP program, you will be working within an existing organization on tasks that may include:
Partnering with organization leaders on long-range strategies, organizational goals, objectives & initiatives
Tracking metrics & developing reports to present to organization leaders
Conducting & synthesizing analysis to support organizational objectives
Leading the design, logistics, and facilitation of large meetings
Providing reports, presentations, inputs to fulfill their operating rhythm
Serves under supervision for a specified period within the occupation and skill area that directly relates to their college business degree.led scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Company The Boeing Company
- Job ID 1700005374
- Location Renton Washington United States
Human Resources & Admin
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program OR have graduated no earlier than January 2017 from a business degree program (Business related curriculum: Business, Industrial Engineering, Accounting, Finance, HR, Marketing, Strategy, Management, Information Systems, ect.) Master’s degree candidates may be considered.
- Applicants that graduated in December 2016 or earlier will NOT be considered
- Must be available to work full time in the greater Seattle area of Washington State for 6 months from January– July 2018.
- English language proficiency required (ability to read and write).
- Previous work experience (i.e. internship or fulltime professional work).
- To be considered for this position, submit only your curriculum vitae (CV)/resume. We will not consider or review other documents.
- Previous leadership experience preferred (i.e. extracurricular, clubs, sports).
Note: candidates from Boeing-selected priority schools will be given first consideration.
For More Information: