Bocconi University is inviting applications from eligible applicants for 2018-2019 Scholarships for Undergraduates and postgraduates in Italy.
This in her bid to making higher education accessible to our students from all backgrounds worldwide. Università Bocconi offers need-based scholarships to international first year Bocconi Master of Science Program applicants for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The awarding of the scholarship takes into consideration not only the economic conditions of the students but also their academic performances; applications required.
The Bocconi Scholarship for International Students includes a full tuition waiver, worth up to € 12,700 per year.
– To apply, students must be enrolled, or will be enrolled in the current academic year at Università Bocconi.
– Only applicants for the first year of a Bocconi Bachelor’s or Master’s program who meet all the following conditions will be taken into consideration for the awarding of the scholarship:
– non-Italian citizenship;
– non-Italian residence;
– a non-Italian Undergraduate degree earned abroad or in Italy.
– Students who meet any of the following conditions will NOT be taken into consideration:
previously enrolled in a graduate program in Italy or abroad;
– recipient of a scholarship awarded for the AY 2016-17 by private or public institutions.
– students enrolled in the second year or subsequent years “fuori corso”, after a regular study period are not eligible.
Eligible Groups: Citizens of ALL countries worldwide
Participating Institution: Università Bocconi (Bocconi University), Italy
Fields of study: All undergraduate level and postgraduate programs offered at the university.
Number of Awards: Up to 60 scholarships will be offered – 30 for the Bachelor’s Program and 30 for the Master’s Program
– The Bocconi Scholarship for Undergraduate Students will be automatically renewed for a maximum of 2 years (for Bachelor programs) or for 4 years (for the Law program) provided the required minimum academic progress is met as specified in the scholarship acceptance form that must be signed and returned to the University by awardees.
– The Bocconi Scholarship for Graduate Students will be automatically renewed for the second year provided the required minimum academic progress is met as specified in the scholarship acceptance form that must be signed and returned to the University by awardees.
– Please note that the renewal of the scholarships for subsequent years, after the first year of study, is subject to meeting merit criteria.
For Bachelor’s Program, the scholarship consists of a FULL tuition waiver, worth up to about €11,500 per year while for the Master’s of Science Program, the scholarship consists of FULL tuition waiver worth up to about €12,700 per year.
How To Apply:
Applicants must complete and submit the online Bocconi Scholarship online application form. Scholarship applications must be submitted by the same deadline as that of the Bocconi online study admission’s application which is administered in multiple rounds.
Online applications will be available as from September 23rd, 2016 at 3 p.m. There are 3 application rounds with 3 different deadlines for undergraduates, but 5 application rounds with 5 different deadlines for postgraduates.
Application Deadline: 20 Jan / 26 Jan / 28 Feb / 22 Mar / 7 Apr / 28 Apr 2017.