Applicants are invited to send in their applications for the Bio-Techne R and D Systems Scholarship For International Students In USA and application submission will be ongoing till July 17, 2017. This scholarship is aimed at availing opportunity to undrtake a degree in a science related field. Applicant must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma).
‣ R&D Systems is proud to support education in science with a scholarship program established to students who are pursuing a degree in a science related field.
‣ The Bio-Techne R and D Systems Scholarship will be awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field.
‣ A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded twice a year for one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester.
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: baccalaureate , graduate, associate degree or diploma program.
Field(s): science related field.
Deadline: July 17, 2017
Funded By: Bio-Techne
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Bio-Techne R& D Systems Scholarship is targeted for students worldwide.
|‣ Award No: Scholarship will be awarded twice a year for one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship will be awarded twice a year.
‣ Scholarship covers: A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded twice a year for one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester.
Have what it takes to avail Bio-Techne R and D Systems Scholarship ?
‣ Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
‣ Open worldwide.
‣ Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
‣ Finalist will be notified by August 4, 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
Please submit your application and written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 17, 2017 to be considered for the Fall 2017 R&D Systems Scholarship.
‣ Application process checklist:
- Download and complete the scholarship application form Download
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Make a top ten list of why you love science
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
- Application Form
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on July 17, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- Do I need to submit official transcripts?No, we will accept either unofficial or official.
- Are the written statements required?Yes, both topics listed are required. There is no word count for the list and you can format how you would like.
- Do I need to email or mail this in? You can email it to email@example.com or mail it to Novus Biologicals, LLC, Attention: Lisa Ikariyama, 8100 Southpark Way, A-8, Littleton, CO 80120, USA.
- What majors qualify?Any science related major. If you haven’t declared your major yet, please use the written statement for how you plan to use your degree to be considered.
- What is the fee?There is no fee.
- When will you send me the check?If selected, we will send the check directly to the university listed in the application to disperse.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.