The Government of the state Bihar has invited applicants for Bihar Scholarship Online Registration 2017. Candidates who are eligible and interested in applying are required to take a look at the notification and start filling Bihar Scholarship Form 2017 on the internet. For detailed information regarding the same, applicants are advised to stay in touch with the main website.
Bihar School Examination Board on behalf of the State Govt. has recently launched the Notification. In this advertisement, it is stated that fresh applications have been invited from the eligible scholars. Students from class 10th and 12th are eligible to apply for the Scholarship program. This drive is conducted every year to provide some help to the economically weaker section students.
New Updates for Bihar Scholarship 2017
According to the Bihar School Examination Board, Bihar Scholarship Form 2017 can be filled online now. Around 2.5 lakhs students avail these perks every year. Those who have secured at least 80% marks in class 12th will be considered for the Scholarship benefit. The final date to fill the Application Form updated shortly.
|Declaration Type||Bihar Scholarship Form 2017|
|Scholarship For||Classes X and XII|
|Last Date||Month on October 2017|
Bihar Scholarship Online Registration 2017
Bihar School Examination Board will provide the yearly scholarships to those who are considered suitable for so. Those who get registered will get the benefit for every year. If students haven’t started applying, thus they are advised to commence Bihar Scholarship Online Registration 2017 as soon as possible.
This financial benefit is for those who are incapable of incurring the expenses of their studies. Therefore, it is an initiative to avail the striving scholars the benefit of this amount. The amount students receive will be transferred to their bank Accounts (SBI). And for transaction Purpose, they will be getting the ATM service as well.
Eligibility criteria for Bihar Scholarship 2017
- Applicants must be having at least 80% of marks in class 12th
- Student’s parents should have an annual income of 1 lakhs.
- On starting the Graduation program, students will be able to entertain the benefit as per the notice specifications.
How to fill Bihar Scholarship Form 2017
- Reach the Official web portal for the Board which is,” bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in”.
- Read the instructions carefully and start applying accordingly.
- Follow the relevant link for the application.
- Give your accurate details.
- Upload your important Document in the form of soft copies.
- Get the finally generated form in printed format and save it for use.
List of Certificates to be sent along:
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Proof of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details by the institution.
- An Affidavit from Parents.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature.
Last Date to apply: Month of October 2017
Final Date to obtain Hard Copy of the Application Form: Soon Released