Belin Arts Scholarship Program
Peter Belin established the Belin Arts Scholarship, in memory of his father F. Lammot Belin. Award applicants must have resided in Northeast Pennsylvania at some point in their lives and must provide evidence that their chosen field is intended to be his or her life’s work.
The scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to artists of outstanding aptitude and promise in the fine arts.The scholarship award is in the amount of up to $12,000.The recipient may use the money for formal or informal study or travel conducted according to an individual program or proposal which has had the prior approval by the Selection Committee.
In 1964, Peter Belin established the Belin Arts Scholarship, in memory of his father, F. LammotBelin.It is intended to aid the recipients in their development into professional artists.The scholarship was endowed with funds provided by the Belin family and has become a prestigious annual award.
- Preference shall be given to residents of Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Applicants should reside or have resided in the northeast region of Pennsylvania.
- The applicants must be a citizen of the United States.
- Grants are made without distinction as to race, color, creed, or sex.
- The applicant need not be a graduate student, nor formally trained in any academic or professional program.
- The applicant must show that the scholarship will aid them in their development into professional artists.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant may submit online application through the given link: http://belinarts.org/apply/
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The grant, awarded annually, is in the sum of up to $12,000.
- The recipient may use the award only to finance an individual program or proposal which has had prior approval by the Selection Committee and the Board of Trustees of The Waverly Community House, Inc.
The Completed applications and proposals must be in the office of the Waverly Community House, Inc. on or before December 15th of each year.
Link for More Information: