This year entries are on for the Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge at Beiersdorf Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. Beiersdorf invites 32 top international students to compete for four fully-funded international internships. Are you up for the challenge?
Beiersdorf AG is a German personal-care company based in Hamburg, manufacturing personal-care products and pressure-sensitive adhesives. Its brands include Elastoplast, Eucerin (makers of Aquaphor), Labello, La Prairie, Nivea and tesa (tesa tape).
- During your two-day visit you’ll find out how Beiersdorf comes up with innovative skincare products and strong brands like NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast.
- You could spend three months in 2018 with the marketing department in Bangkok, at Beriesdorf production site in Chile or with the controlling team in the USA.
- You’ll be introduced to employees from a wide variety of disciplines and work jointly with other applicants on FMCG case studies in Beiersdorf’s skincare segment.
1) In your planned internship period (end of 2017/2018) you are enrolled in a university program in business administration/engineering, or you already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
2) You have a focus on one of these areas: marketing/sales, digital marketing/e-commerce, finance/controlling, or supply chain management.
3) You have gained work experience through internships.
4) You feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
5) You have strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
6) You have excellent analytical skills and no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
- Please apply only for one position – your first choice. Throughout the application you will get the chance to mention other areas of interest.
- Apart from your CV and relevant documents (last transcript of records/internship certificates), Beiersdorf want to see how motivated you are.
- Do an Online Test
- Submit a video interview
Application Deadline: July 15, 2017